Vivaitalia (Britalia) Club this August 2016
Welcome to August
We hope that everyone is making the most of the summer and we certainly feel very grateful to live here. Thank you very much for the positive feedback to our new name. We believe that it represents us all beautifully as the International group with a real passion for living here in Italy.
Any existing links to Britalia.Club will be ongoing. We are still the same group with the same principles and same mission: To meet like-minded people from all over the world who enjoy meeting others and sharing experiences in Italia.
Note: August Apero Starts a little later owing to the heat!
* Vivaitalia Apero Evening: Friday 26th August starting at 6.30 pm. The weather should be wonderful and the setting is always just fantastic. We look forward to seeing you at Kukua Beach Bar, on the Lungomare, in Bordighera. The time again: 18.30 and you are welcome to stay as long as you like and enjoy watching the sun go down! Bellissima!
* Ventimiglia Desbaratu: Sunday 7th August from 8am - 8pm. Every year the centre of town is closed off and all the shops and boutiques have stalls on the streets with 100's of bargains.
* Invitation to go walking under the shooting stars! Wednesday 10th August.
Literary Donkey Trekking experience along the tops of the slopes of the Italian Bevera Valley... It is the night of Saint Lorenzo...
The author Marino Magliani will lead the walk and read extracts of his own works and of other authors and the friendly donkeys of Collabassa will join us by our side. We will look out for the shooting stars and share a meal in true harmony as we occupy the space between the earth and sky.
Technical notes: We meet at 18.00 in front of the commune of Olivetta San Michele. Then we travel/transfer to Collabassa.
From Collabassa: About 19.00 - Trekking duration is about 3 hours with various stops.
Expected return: 23.00 hours
Clothing: Boots with good soles, T-shirt to change, flashlight or torch, water/windproof jacket.
Elevation gain: 350m downhill: 280 mt.
Participation fee: 10 Euros.
For further info and to book: 3341217884 or 3492940573 - Book before 7 pm Monday, 8th August.
* Saturday 20th August - Dolceacqua Firework and Pyrotechnic Show
We are booking a table at the Ristorante Le Trote, just outside Dolceacqua. Here we can then leave our cars and take the short walk back into Dolceacqua for the Fireworks Show, which is absolutely fantastic. We plan to be at the restaurant by 7.30 to give us enough time to eat and walk into town. Email me if you want to join us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a link to give you an idea of what to expect: http://www.therivierawoman.com/index.php?action=show&id=1493
* Vivaitalia goes to Sanremo! Our first Apero in Sanremo will be at Bar Scirocco in Portosole, on Wednesday 14th September 2016. We are looking forward to meeting new people and continuing to build a great club.
Come and meet your friends and make new ones too as we engage in a lively fun evening. Everyone is welcome!
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
+39 339 724 8538
Follow us on our website, Facebook Page or on MeetUp
We as a club believe in being a part of the local community by supporting the local community.